We’re looking for a web designer/develoepr who is eager to learn new skills and has the passion to expand his knowledge and capabilities to join our team.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Amend designs according to feedback.
- Offer insights and recommendations to improve performance.
- Reviewing and analyzing different websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Must be Fluent in English (Writing / Conversation).
- Related courses or certifications are a plus.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.