We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is eager to learn new skills and has the passion to expand his knowledge and capabilities to join our team.
- Creating customer-centric, commercially viable and beautiful brand designs within specific deadlines.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- You will support other design activities to support marketing and sales functions (digital marketing campaigns through the web, emails, and social media).
- You will work closely with the marketing team to understand the campaign requirements and objectives of each activity.
- Creating templates for presentations, reports & internal communications.
- Must be Fluent in English (Writing / Conversation).
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding and visual design principals.